This brief has been crafted of a high-quality blend of silky organic cotton and elastane, extremely soft to the touch. With triangles cut-outs at the front and at the back and good coverage at the back, it is a great everyday choice.
Ethically made in Portugal in a GOTS manufacturing plant that follows high-level environmental criteria along the entire organic textiles supply chain and requires compliance with the below specified social criteria. GOTS relies on a dual system to check compliance with the relevant criteria consisting of on-site auditing and residue testing.
The environmental, quality and human toxicity and sustainable criteria that our partner in Portugal meets include aspects such as:
- All chemical inputs must be evaluated
- Prohibition of toxic chemicals and processes
- Waste water management
- Environmental policy including target goals and procedures to minimise waste and discharges
- Packaging material must not contain PVC.
- All products as well as accessories must meet precise limits regarding unwanted residues
Our Portuguese partner social criteria are based on the key norms of the International Labour Organisation (ILO) covering the following aspects:
- Living wages
- Employment is freely chosen
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic
- Child labour must not be used
- Regular employment is provided
Make an ethical present
Delight that special person with one of our lingerie pieces. Show your friend, girlfriend, wife, daughter, granddaughter, sister, or cousin how much you love her with our GOTS organic cotton lingerie. Made with soft and long-lasting quality cotton jersey in blue, with lilac details, our ethical panties are ideal for women who care. If you are looking for elegant and tasty ethical knickers, you will like our delicate purple floral design. This print embodies blossoming hydrangeas.
Symbolism of Hydrangea
Inspired by nature, we find the generous dome form of Hydrangea truly beautiful and interesting. This flower, common in British gardens, is known to symbolise grace, beauty, abundance and sincere feelings. Hydrangea’s vigorous flower-head is made from an exuberant number of flowers. It is the numerous tiny flowers that make hydrangea beautiful. We find this concept interesting because it resembles life somehow. When individuals come together, powerful things happen.