It’s demonstrated that pesticides and other man-made toxins have a direct impact on women’s hormonal health and the likelihood of developing breast cancer. It’s recommended to avoid absorbing products that are treated with pesticides. So why wearing them close to our most sensitive body parts should be acceptable?!
AmaElla uses the most renowned harmful-substance testing, done by independent organizations: GOTS and OEKO-TEX. As the product proximity with the skin gets closer, the human ecology requirements get stricter.
From the raw material to the completed fabric, everything has been tested with AmaElla products.
GOTS certification of AmaElla fabric ensures ensures:
- All chemical inputs (e.g. dyes, auxiliaries and process chemicals) are evaluated and are biodegradable.
- No formaldehyde: one of the most carcinogenic chemical, it can give terrible skin reactions! It’s been widely used in the textile industry in order to prevent fabric from wrinkling and shrinking.
- No aromatic solvents
- No functional nano particles
- No genetically modified organisms (GMO)
- No chlorine bleaching
OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 certification of AmaElla fabric and TRIMS ensures the absence of:
- Several hundred of harmful chemicals including pesticides, carcinogenic colourants and heavy metals
- Legally banned and controlled substances
- Chemicals known to be harmful but not legally controlled